MindHealth provides results based therapy to adult and adolescent individuals. Difficulties we work with include:
• Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
• Low Self Esteem
• Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
• Social Anxiety
• Sleep Problems
• Assertion Skills
• Work Related Difficulties
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Eating Disorders
• Sexual Abuse
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD
Fees are charged on an hourly basis and due at the end of each session.
• Assessment session (60 mins): £45 (This is the first session and will assess your current difficulties along with your suitability for CBT)
• Single session (60 mins): £45
• Block bookings : Block booking of 6 sessions £240; block booking of 10 sessions £380 (fees must be paid in advance to qualify for discounted rate)
• Cancellations: As time is allocated from our diary which could have been given to another client cancellations are charged at £20 if less than 24 hours notice is given.
Fees are reduced for students and the unemployed please contact regarding this.
Our aim is to make counselling available to all so if you feel that you really need help but find the fees prohibitive please contact us to discuss this.